Cafe Foto Clubs, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi restaurant review
- Went on Saturday night and got table easily around 8:30. At 10, restro got full and not much space left.
- Sitting is limited. Not so Spacious. Good enough to accommodate around 50 guests.
- Beautiful restro, ambience is good.
- When it comes to creativity, washrooms is also a place where you should visit once to check.
- Service was quick.
- Music/DJ was perfect, sound was not so high nor so low. Was playing mix of Bollywood, Punjabi & English numbers.
- Mocktails/Cocktails was perfectly prepared
- Beer was not so chilled and not many options was available as per their menu.
- Tried nachos & hara bhara veg kabab and was perfectly cooked. I liked both.
- In main course had kadai paneer. Was bit spicy and paneer pieces was less. Quantity was good enough for 2-3 people.
- I liked dal alot. Bit sweet and perfectly cooked.
- Butter naans was perfectly cooked. Generally these kind of restro don’t make such type of crispy naans.
- Complementary papads with dip was good too.
- I really liked the the box look like camera for giving invoice.
- One corner created just for guests to click photos. I liked the idea and kids and all age guys was having gr8 time at place.
Overall I had great time and for sure will visit again.