Ambience = 3.5/5.0
Service = 4.5/5.0
Taste = 4.5/5.0
Value for money = YES
IKKA was in my wish list since it was under construction and having a very very big banner saying ‘opening soon’. Finally I visited this place for Lunch with my friends last Sunday.
*Ambience – IKKA having 3 levels and all having different decor. 1st level is casual dining, 2nd level having indoor and outdoor sitting space whereas 3rd level is roof top, perfect for private parties. IKKA Having big glasses are good enough for natural light in day hours.
*Service – Despite being a busy Sunday, Service was prompt and Manager came to us couple of times to check things.
*Drinks & Food I liked:
- Pommogranate Caiprioska (cocktail)
- Pommogranate twist (mocktail)
- BBQ soya champ (veg starter)
- Peshawari paneer tikka (veg starter)
- Fried tandoori wings (non veg)
- Prawn AOP (non veg)
- Crunchy Lolipop (Non veg)
- Butter chicken spring roll (non veg)
- Butter chicken
- Lachha Parantha
It is always good to spend time with friends, visit to IKKA made it more memorable.