Garam Dharam Restaurant, Connaught Place, New Delhi review
I went to Garam Dharam restro without any great expectations. I have seen 2.9 ranking on zomato and knew that my experience going to be average or below.
- Went on Saturday night, got table for 2 in 10-15 minutes waiting time at around 9:30pm.
- Restro is very beautiful, full of colors and energetic.
- Restro was full with Dada dadi papa mummy and chunnu munnu means all age people was there.
- Music was very very loud. Full of Bollywood tadka. Music was that much loud even service boys can’t take food orders properly. Don’t understand purpose of playing so loud music in family type restro.
- Service was not up to the mark. I have found service boys not well trained. They were doing their best but something was missing.
- My purpose of visiting different different restaurants to experience new things and food.
- I love trying new things and that is the reason I have tried 3 different cocktail drinks – Basanti, Paan and Pyare which comes with 60ml of alcohol of yours choice. I liked all cocktails and these cocktails are the only reason I will go to this restro again.
- With drinks I ordered Dahi ke kebab which was perfectly cooked.
- MASALA PAPAD WAS THE WORST THING I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE IN ANY RESTRO. Papad was full of red chillies, taste less and waste of money. How can someone can put so much of red chillies on masala papad which no one can eat. I eat lots of spicy food but this papad was something to throw in dustbin.
- I have noticed the quantity of main course is good and that was the reason I placed order for just Gobhi masala.
- Gobhi masala was cooked very well and along with Gobhi I have ajwain and kasturi methi paranthas. I didn’t tried their non veg food but for sure will have in next visit.Things that needs improvement are service & loud music. Food is just above average nothing great. They are opening a second branch in rajouri garden and hope they will come up with better plan in that location.
All above cost me somewhere around Rs.2500 for 2.