Taste – 4.0/5.0
Ambience – 5.0/5.0
Service – 4.5/5.0
Value for money – Yes
Went for lunch with friends on Sunday afternoon. Big sign board of Warehouse can be visible from good distance. I simply fall in love with the ambiance when I stepped in warehouse. Warehouse is huge and very spacious and have two floors. Basement is more spacious than ground floor. Basement have dim light setup whereas ground floor is full of natural light due to big glass windows. I loved the decor specially the Batman and Superman signs installed on walls.
- Aam Panna bunta – It was not served chilled but I liked the taste. It has vodka, sweet and sour & dash of Aam Panna.
- Mango & curry leaves martini– as name suggests, drink is all about vodka, mango and curry leaves having a layer of salt on glass. I liked this. Highly recommend.
- Orchard Mojito – I liked the drink, it was very sweet, having vodka, lime, mint and vanilla fog.
- Caeser Salad – It was good, mix of lettuce, dressing, Parmesan cheese and olives and served with two slices of garlic toast.
- Tandoori veg and non veg momos – Marinated well but it was just average in taste served with two types of chatni.
- Keema Pav – It was highly recommended by one of my friend but it was just average in taste. Portion was good, mutton keema was well prepared and Pavs was fresh too but some how I didn’t enjoyed.
- Fish and Chips – Loved it. Crispy fish served with finger chips and dip. Highly recommended.
- Falafel – it was good and served with hummus, pita and pickle.
- Mexican paneer tikka – It was good, fusion snack, desi paneer tikka topped with salsa and decorated with nachos.
- Chicken Shawarma– This was disaster due to under cooked base whereas toppings having chicken, veggies and hummus was good.
- Tandoori Potato – Taste was average. Baby potato, topped with some garlic and mustard sauce.
- Chicken pizza– This was good. Thin crust pizza base having chicken, cheese and pizza sauce.
- Chicken seekh – I loved this. Chicken seekh was very juicy served with mint chatni. Highly recommended.
- Tandoori Chicken – Served beautifully with mint chatni and lachha Pyaj but taste was just average.
- Crispy Lamb – I liked it. Crispy lamb fingers with bbq sauce and sesame seeds.
In main course I had dal makhani, shahi paneer with lachha parantha. Dal makhani was thick, full of cream whereas shahi paneer gravey was not so thick. Taste of both main course dishes was good.
Overall I had very good time at warehouse. Elegant decor. Good food. Quick service. From my side big thumbs up for your parties.